1) Choosing between 2 book page sizes today. – It’s taking careful consideration of available data storage & necessity AND available print sizes with print-on-demand company. Probably going with 8×10 but I really like 8.5×11. The difference seems negligible but is significant.
1.2) I may start with page designs for 8.5×11 because they CAN be downsized. Whereas upsizing isn’t possible.
2) Currently scanning the last 3 negatives of my Art Foundation negatives. They have never been digitised and are the most irreplaceable.
3) Wrote down the steps to create the portfolio book. (This keeps the head clear)
4) Putting together the first Art Foundation portfolio pages. (Will add sketchbook notes in the future – they are now in storage)
5) THEN the most important and IMPACTFUL step:
Create digital portfolio pages of the physical portfolio I have here.
That will begin to show progress in clearing boxes. (I have 2 boxes of physical portfolios that are 50% duplicates and 90% can be discarded once I have the digital portfolio saved into the cloud & on the print-on-demand site – using Blurb)
THAT is what is going to start clearing the path to returning home to you!