My name is Birgit and my life is a little unconventional. I support a successful independent glass business in San Francisco and I am happiest when I can share what I know!
As this is my personal account I choose to be very open about myself and my emotional world. I hope it makes you fell less alone in yours.
Updated Blog Direction (updated Fall 2021):
• hustle income and personal development
• Language Teaching as side-hustle income.
• Fibroid Surgery preparation (12+ videos and checklists to help you.)
• House- and Pet-sitting as side-hustle income.
• Career Development for myself and my clients.
• Self Improvement.
• Personal Finance.
• eBook and Health planner.
• Photo Journal.
I am working on an ebook for women with a specific health issue.
my name is Birgit. I am half German and half English. 20 years ago I left Germany to live abroad. In 2006 I started my first blog and had a lot of fun with it but didn’t realise that it could be something more serious. 10 years ago I began splitting my time between 3 continents. How was all that possible?
This website is a place to tell the story of my unconventional life as it unfolds. I also want to share some of my sidehustle income experiences with you. I have stories to tell about long-distance relationships across continents, housesitting for ‘free’ accommodation and saving travel money. I also had the misfortune; or perhaps it was excellent fortune; of falling seriously ill in America. Spoiler: It turned out for the best. I will write about how I got lucky at a time that could have been even worse had it not been for the excellent healthcare system in San Francisco.
Come say hello to me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/oversevenseas/
Xing profile: www.xing.com/profile/Birgit_Deubner
Please check my recommendations page.
* If you are here because you are interested in hiring a petsitter or in getting paid to petsit then I recommend signing up to Rover, which is a booking platform to introduce pet owners to pet sitters. Read my articles on why I like it and how much it helped us financially in 2018 when I was very sick and couldn’t take other work. Use this link to save $20 on your first petsitter booking and petsitters, you get free tips from me to help you do as well as possible on the site.