Instead of receiving gifts and cards I would like you to use my referral link to sign up to Transferwise
so that at any time in the near or distant future you will save a generous amount of fees compared to using traditional banks to send money within the US or between countries from wherever in the world you are. Using Transferwise saves a lot compared to using Paypal. You can use it to send money or open a borderless bank account and receive payment to it.
It’s as simple as it sounds, or even more simple. As a birthday gift to me but also to you I would like you to sign up to Transferwise with my link https://bit.ly/2BYvvYv, especially if you get paid in USD but live in another country and are currently losing money on exchanging your USD into your own currency.
I recently came across a post of a Digital Nomad Facebook group member asking how a person based in South America can get paid in USD. The group members offered a lot of different answers but the simplest and most money saving one of them all was Transferwise. You can open a USD currency account with Transferwise even if you are not based in America. It’s worth exploring.
- You can register with your home address.
- For example if you are based in the EU, then this is your primary location and you first open your Transferwise borderless account with your EU address.
- Then once this is all set up you can add a UK and US account, able to receive and hold £ and $.
- Each account will have its own account numbers that are fully functioning and you can receive payment into your Transferwise account just like as if it was a traditional bank.
- Please let me know in the comments if you are having troubles setting this up and I’ll try to help you out..